Paper Candy Dish Tutorial
By Kim Sherrod
12x12 Background & Texture paper (B & T)
Embellishments of your choice
1. Fold the paper with the printed side up in half on the diagonal. Open it up and fold on the diagonal again to form an X.
2. Take each corner and fold into the center.
3. Turn the paper over and fold the corners into the center again, the same as in the previous instruction. This will create a smaller square.
4. Fold in half and make a good crease. Open up and fold in half again the opposite direction, crease well.
5. Turn over again. Fold the loose corner over to about 1/8” from the outside edges of the square.
6. Place thumbs and forefingers in flaps and lift, making sure the center goes up. Place treats inside each pocket. You’re done!!
In the actual candy dish I decorated, I did the following:
Take the long reach punch and punch a hold in the center. Take the stamped and glittered Happy Easter rectangle cardstock and attach to the purple rectangle cardstock. Using wet glue, attach to a wooden stick and place the stick inside the dish. I stamped the eggs and ran it stamped side down through my xyron, peel off and poured prisma glitter all over the eggs, trim and attach to each side of the dish with glue dots.